Here we are at the beginning of another year. We hope you were able to slow down over the holidays, recharge and that you look with hope into 2022.
Covid-19 has challenged each of us in different ways. Be it working from home, being re-assigned, isolation, curfews, home schooling and/or caring for sick loved ones, one thing has come out loud and clear – our pediatric patients need us more than ever.
Here at Nutrition Masterclass we serve the Dietitian who wants to know more about pediatric nutrition.
Families want recommendations they can trust and you want easy access to practical and evidenced-based information. Our webinars and courses are all offered on-line, can be done anytime, anywhere, and are accredited by the Commission on Dietetic Registration in the US for CPEUs.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
🌟 Our free webinars are always such a big hit!
Each have had more than 700 students enroll, with our most popular webinar having surpassed 1400 students! Can you guess which is the most popular?
- Pediatric Iron Deficiency
- Classic Late Preterm Infant – Nutrition Pearls from NICU to Home
- A Case Study – Tube Feeding Intolerance in a Complex Infant
- When Reflux Becomes Complicated: Interventions for a Breastfed Infant
🌟 Our popular Picky Eating Webinar Series is still up for grabs!
Start the new year with new tools in your picky eating tool belt.
Picky Eating Series – Next Level Strategies for Challenging Cases
Is a 4-part webinar series, approved for 6 CPEUs, for $229 US.
- Children with Autism and Extreme Aversions: Strategies for Introducing New Foods by Jennifer Friedman, MS, RD
- Identifying and Support Oral-Motor and Sensory Feeding Difficulties in Children by Catherine Callahan, MS, CCC-SLP, CLC
- The Get Permission Approach R: Supporting Children with Feeding Challenges Using a Trust-Based Framework by Karen Dilfer, MSOT, OTR/L
- What to Do When EVERYTHING is Wrong by Kristen Yarker MSc, RD
Check out our FREE Picky Eating Resources
🌟 Is your 2022 goal to see more pediatric patients but you lack the confidence, experience and skills?
Wish you could have everything all bundled at your fingertips with experts available to answer your questions and point you in the right direction? Then our flagship course Infant Nutrition Essentials is for you.
It’s a 6 month course that includes a combination of pre-recorded on-line modules, workbooks and cheat sheets, as well as live Q&A and case study sessions.
It runs once per year. Want to be sure you don’t miss your next opportunity to join in Fall of 2022? Get on our waitlist HERE so you’ll hear about it first at the best price point!
🌟 Did you know we have a newsletter called Newsbites?!
We enjoy putting these together for you and would love to have some guest bloggers: If you’re interested, hit reply and change the subject line to “newsletter pitch”, and tell us your topic with a quick outline. If you have an idea for a newsletter, but don’t want to write it, we’re always taking requests. So now’s the time to submit those burning questions!
Here are our most popular blog posts from 2021:
- Iron in the Preterm Infant – Why, Who, When, How Much and How Long?
- Top Five Questions to Ask Parents of Infants to Spot Red Flags
- How to Transition to an Open Cup – Part 1 & Part 2
- CMPA Pearls in the Exclusively Breastfed Infant
What can you expect for 2022
We’re working on new webinar series for you!!! Stay tuned for more details.
You can expect more free webinars. It’s never too late to submit a topic.
Now tell us, what would you like to see from Nutrition Masterclass this year?
Thanks for being here with us,
Charlene and Julie
P.S. Our Facebook group Pediatric Dietitians: Newbies to Masters hit 3.2K as we write this. You can also follow us on our FB page and IG.